Win an Amazing 13 Night Round-the-World Holiday
Win an Amazing 13 Night Round-the-World Holiday
To celebrate the magic of Wedding Dresses 1775-2014, award-winning travel experts Kuoni are offering a once-in-a-lifetime prize. One winner and their guest will enjoy a 13 night luxury holiday, plus one lucky runner up will win £1,000 shopping spree in Monsoon and a selection of stunning crystal from Waterford.
3 nights in Dubai
Spend your first three nights at a five-star hotel in Dubai, starting off your round-the-world adventure in style. A glittering city that guarantees fun, sun and endless tax-free shopping; although don't fill your suitcase too much - you have four more stops to go!
2 nights in Singapore
Discover the bewitching blend of East and West in the exotic Asian gem which is Singapore. Its shopping malls, street markets and restaurants that serve up a world of culinary adventures, Singapore is a must-see city and makes the second stop on this trip.
3 nights in Sydney
The iconic Opera House, Harbour and Bridge make Sydney instantly recognisable from land and water. Over 140 different cultures, world-renowned chefs, cuisine and wine, pulsating nightlife, great shopping and an urban beach lifestyle make this beautiful and vibrant city like no other place on earth.
3 nights in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is a playground for the rich and famous, with its fantastic shopping, world class attractions and over 80 miles of breathtaking beaches.
2 nights in New York
Step out onto the pavement and be swept along with the tide of New Yorkers and tourists winding between towering skyscrapers surrounded by a cacophony of noise punctuated by honking horns from the stream of traffic filling the streets. A global capital in every sense, New York is the city that never sleeps and the final stop on this whirlwind travelling adventure.
Runner up prize:
Win a Monsoon wardrobe worth £1,000
Celebrate summer with a fresh holiday wardrobe of pieces in light natural fabrics - perfect for keeping you cool. Be bold with batik prints in loose shapes which encapsulate a bohemian mood, whilst vivid prints are reflective of exotic climes.
Win a selection of crystal from Waterford’s Mixology collection
Take an innovative approach to fine entertaining with this desirable collection of coloured and clear crystal stemware, barware and bar accessories.
Mixology Neon Decanter Lime Green
Mixology Talon Ice Bucket with Tongs
Mixology Tumbler Mixed Colours, Set of 4
Mixology 4 Champagne Coupe Mixed Colours
To enter simply answer the following question and complete your details:
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The closing date is midnight 15 March 2015.
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random (the 'Prize Winner'). The runner up will be the second valid entry drawn at random (‘the Runner Up’).
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland (excluding employees of the V&A, V&A Enterprises and V&A Publishing, Kuoni, Monsoon and WWRD UK Ltd, or their families and their affiliates, agents and any person professionally connected with the competition).
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Round-the-world prize includes two return economy flights from Heathrow and international economy flights for the sectors. Accommodation included is on a room and breakfast basis based on two people sharing a room in five star accommodation which will be picked by Kuoni at time of booking. The prize includes five stops in Dubai, Singapore, Sydney, LA and New York with accommodation, but more stops can be added and duration of the trip extended which the winner can pay for. Any additional payment above and beyond the prize must be settled eight weeks before departure.
- The holiday must be taken between 15 January – 30 June 2016.
- Resort transfers are included, but the Prize Winner and companions are responsible for their own transportation to and from Heathrow.
- Travel insurance and gratuities are not included.
- Prize Winner and companions are responsible for paying the single supplements should they require separate rooms.
- Any other expenses incurred during the period of the prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner and their companion.
- Any person suspected of cheating, acting dishonestly or fraudulently in the opinion of the Promoter will be excluded from the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- Runner Up prize includes delivery to one UK address only by carrier nominated by WWRD UK Ltd and Monsoon.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Winner and Runner Up agree that their names may be used in all required publicity material.
- The V&A does not take responsibility for late or lost entries.
- The Prize Winner and Runner Up will be notified two weeks after the competition closing date.
- Promoter: Victoria and Albert Museum [V&A South Kensington, Cromwell Road, London SW7 2RL]. Prize Providers: Kuoni [Kuoni House, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 4AZ], Monsoon [Monsoon Accessorize Limited, 1 Nicholas Road, London, W114AN] and Waterford [Wedgwood Drive, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, ST12 9ER]