World Beach Project Map
Devised by artist Sue Lawty in association with the V&A, the World Beach Project is a global art project open to anybody, anywhere, of any age, building on the experience many of us have had on holiday of making patterns on beaches and shorelines.
Explore the map by clicking on the coloured pins.
How to add your stone drawing to the World Beach Project
We welcome subsmissions from all over the world to this map. Here's how you can do it...
- Make sure you have the following pictures in jpeg format:
- A photo of the finished piece
- A photo of the beach where the piece was created
- A photo of people making the piece
- Zoom into the map to find the beach where the stone drawing was made - be as precise as possible
- Click on the beach and follow the instructions in the pop-up window