Get closer... and support the work of the world's finest museum of art and design
The V&A Director's Circle is a unique way to experience a closer relationship with the V&A, enjoying exclusive access to our collections, curators and exhibitions. Support from the Director's Circle is an important way of funding a variety of V&A projects; such as new acquisitions, exhibitions and FuturePlan, our extensive programme of redevelopment and restoration.
Exclusive benefits available to the Director's Circle include:
- Invitations to opening night parties for major V&A exhibitions and new galleries
- Specially arranged bi-annual programme of events including curator-led exhibition tours, focus-on sessions, visits to private collections and to artists' studios
- Invitation to the annual Director's Circle Dinner, hosted by V&A Director Martin Roth
- Opportunity to participate in Travel with the V&A, a unique programme of bespoke international art tours led by V&A curators
- Your own curator-led tour of an exhibition or collection for you and up to six friends
- Front-row seats at the V&A's popular Fashion in Motion series of catwalk shows
If you would like to join the Director's Circle, please download and print the Director's Circle joining form
Please note that for Gift Aid purposes we are required to split your Director's Circle membership payment into subscription and donation portions.
For any further information relating to the Director's Circle, Gift Aid, splitting your gift, payments from CAF or charitable trusts and foundations, and donating to the American Friends of the V&A, please contact Annie Cornwell on +44 (0) 20 7942 2717 or Eleanor Shakeshaft on +44 (0) 20 7942 2272, or email email@example.com