Sound enhancement for gallery talks and tours
Switching on and off
1. Plug the earphone, headphone or neck loop into the jack on top of the Receiver.
2. Place the Receiver on the belt using the clip.
3. Set the power switch on top of the receiver to ON.
4. Adjust the volume by turning the LEVEL adjustment, on the side of the receiver
1. Switching on or off will cause the Light to flash once.
2. During operation the Light will show bright green when a signal is being received and dim green if no signal is being received.
3. If the Light shows constant red, take the unit back to the Information Desk at the Grand Entrance and they will recharge or replace the batteries.