- Statens Museum for Kunst National Gallery of Denmark
This website contains information on the Replica Workshop (Gipsformerei) part of the Staatliche Museen, Berlin, that has been producing replicas for over 150 years.
- Faculty of Classics - The Museum - Collections
A searchable database of the cast collection forming part of the collections of the Museum of Classical Archaeology, Cambridge. There is also a browseable version of the cast collections guidebook as well as a useful glossary.
- Afstøbningssamlingens venner Friends of the Copenhagen Cast Collection
This is the site of the Friends of the Royal Cast Collection at the Statens Museum for Kunst, Copenhagen. The site details the objectives of the society, a list of members, agendas for meetings and how to join.
- The Beazley Archive - The University of Oxford
The Beazley Archive contains a database of information on the 900 plaster casts of classical sculpture held in the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford. The website also has information on how casts are made and provides access to a database of casts of engraved gems and cameos produced by James Tassie (1735-1799).
- Conservation Register: UK conservator and restorer, find a conservator and restorer, local and ...
The ICON Conservation Register is a selective database of conservation-restoration practices from across the UK and Eire. It can be searched by object or material type and geographical location to find specialists providing a service in your area. The 600 practices included in the Register cover a wide range of skills and expertise including: paintings, books, textiles, ceramics, furniture, musical instruments, art on paper, scientific objects, gilding, sculpture, stained glass, decorative stonework, metalwork, wall paintings, industrial machinery, natural history and archaeological material.
- World Ceramics: Where in the World
A selection of 12 significant ceramic objects from around the globe, this simple site is easy to explore and offers an introduction to world ceramics.
- TACS - Tiles & Architectural Ceramics Society Home Page
Contains a beginners' guide to tiles with virtual tours and advice on cleaning and caring for tiles, plus a searchable database of sites, artists, designers and manufacturers.
- Studio Pottery: Passionate About Contemporary Ceramics
Site developed by collectors to promote a wider interest in studio ceramics. Provides links between potters, galleries and collectors.
- Schein-Joseph International Museum of Ceramic Art
Images of the contemporary ceramic art collection, plus extra information on many of the artists and their work.
- Rufford Craft Centre - Nottinghamshire County Council
Site of the Nottinghamshire craft centre with loads of fun features including 'create a pot', where you can make and fire your own pottery online