- The Leather Conservation Centre
The Leather Conservation Centre was founded in 1978 to conserve historic leathers and is based in Northampton. It is a major international centre for leather conservation, education and research.
- American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works
The American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (AIC) exists to support the conservation professionals who preserve our cultural heritage.
- International Council of Museums - ICOM
ICOM-CC is the largest of the International Committees of ICOM (International Council of Museums) with over 1400 members worldwide from every branch of the museum and conservation profession.
- ICCROM - International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property
ICCROM is an intergovernmental organization (IGO) dedicated to the conservation of cultural heritage. It exists to serve the international community as represented by its Member States, which currently number more than 110.
- IIC - International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works
For more than 50 years The International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works has promoted the knowledge, methods and working standards needed to protect and preserve historic and artistic works throughout the world.
- Royal College of Art
For enquiries regarding the RCA/V&A Conservation postgraduate programme please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic Scotland - Looking after our heritage - Advice & Services
Historic Scotland’s Conservation Bureau provides information on building craft training courses and other more specialist conservation disciplines. They can provide contact details of other organisations and partners who can provide additional information and advice.