- World Architecture News
A global resource for what's new in architecture
- Protecting strategic views across London | Greater London Authority
London View Management Framework provides guidance on strategically important views in London, including ten strategic views of St Paul's Cathedral
- Do we need more tall buildings? | Article | CABE
Do we need more tall buildings?
- DIFA tower | Design review | CABE
Information on a proposal for a commercial tower approximately 300m in height on a site on Bishopsgate in the City of London can be found
- CABE - the Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment
CABE work to improve the built environment and provide up to date research, publications, image library and teaching resources.
Skyscraper diagrams and facts
- MoMA.org | Interactives | Exhibitions | 2004 | Tall Buildings
Tall Buildings exhibition site
- Engaging Places
Education resources for teaching on architecture and the built environment
- Royal Institute of British Architects
RIBA's online digital image database of over 25,000 free images
- RIBA - The Royal Institute of British Architects
The Royal Institute of British Architects champions better buildings, communities and the environment through architecture and their members.