- The Wallace Collection, London
The site offers an introduction to the collection via a clickable map, which reveals interior photographs of the museum and its many furniture pieces.
- The State Hermitage Museum: Collection Highlights
The Hermitage collection features over 1000 pieces of Western European furniture, some dating back as far as the 15th century, a selection of which can be viewed online.
- Society of American Period Furniture Makers
A site devoted to the craft of period furniture, with a gallery of work by member artists and a forum for discussion and questions.
- Royal Pavilion, Brighton
A pictorial guide to the lavish interiors of the Pavilion, with English furniture from 1800-1830.
- National Museums Scotland, Edinburgh
National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh - Scottish furniture
- National Museum of Ireland, Dublin
National Museum of Ireland, Dublin - Irish furniture, permanent gallery dedicated to the life and work of Eileen Gray
- St Fagans: National History Museum | National Museum Wales
Museum of Welsh Life, St Fagan's Castle, Wales - Welsh furniture
- Musée des Tissus et des Arts décoratifs de Lyon
Highlights from the collections of the Decorative Arts Museum, with many high quality images of French 18th century furniture and clocks.
- Manchester City Galleries
A search of the decorative art collection yields over 200 records of English furniture from the 18th and 19th century, many with accompanying images.
- Lotherton Hall
Online tour of all the rooms of the house, with photos of the interior furnishings.