The Story Of The Supremes from the Mary Wilson Collection links
- NPR : TechnoPop: The Secret History of Technology and Popular Music
Features an online reported series charting the development of technology as used to create popular music. With photographic archives and news clips, this report from NPR (National Public Radio) charts the ways in which electrical recording revolutionised the pop music industry.
- Rosa Parks Institute
Learn about Rosa Parkes online. This website contains a biography and a timeline
- King Institute
A collection of primary and secondary documents pertaining to Martin Luther King, Jr. held at Stanford University.
- American Experience.Eyes on the Prize | PBS
Contains videos, audio, images and primary sources of information used to create the award-winning American civil rights documentary, 'Eyes on the Prize'.
- Motown Historical Museum Detroit
The official web site of the Motown Historical Museum in Detroit, Hitsville USA and the famous Motown Studio A.
- Diana Ross - Facebook
The official Facebook website of Diana Ross.
- THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW - The Museum of Broadcast Communications
A synopsis of the Ed Sullivan Show covering its entire history from 1948-1971, including a further reading list.
- The Supremes: inducted in 1988 | The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum’s Supremes page providing information about the year and category they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a Supremes timeline and biographical information.
- marywilson.com : Mary Wilson Official Site
Mary Wilson’s official website
- The Supremes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Online encyclopaedia article on The Supremes. Includes, biography, discography and external links to various Supremes related websites