Make a donation to the V&A's Stained Glass Appeal
To make a donation to the Victoria and Albert Museum please complete the form below. You will then be transferred to our secure payment gateway (Visit the WorldPay site for details.)
You can make a donation safely and securely online by following the instructions below. Your donation will be processed by WorldPay who specialise in the secure processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions about making an online donation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept the following payment methods:
- You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year that is at least equal to the amount of tax that the Museum will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year.
- For every £1 you give we can claim an extra 25p in reclaimed tax from HM Revenue & Customs
- If in the future your circumstances change and you are no longer a UK tax payer you should cancel your declaration.
- Please notify the V&A if you change your name or home address.
- You may cancel this declaration at any time by notifying us at The Victoria and Albert Museum, Finance Department, Cromwell Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2RL 6. Please note we are unable to claim Gift Aid on donations made by CAF voucher.
The V&A is a charity exempt from registration under the Charities Act 1993. The Friends of the V&A Ltd: Charity Registration Number 272056, Company Registration Number 1267122. The V&A Foundation Ltd: Charity Registration Number 1144508, Company Registration Number 7788681.