The competition is now closed.
Indulge yourself and enter our competition to win a fabulous selection of luxury gifts.
Incomparable Fare for Fair Ladies and Gents by Fortnum & Mason
To celebrate the style at the heart of ‘Hats - an Anthology by Stephen Jones’,
Fortnum & Mason is offering you the chance to win one of their impeccably stylish
Mayfair Hampers, worth £250, The hamper is presented in a wicker basket and includes:
Goose Foie Gras en Geleé, 100g jar, Chocolate Biscuit Selection, Rose Champagne,
Pouilly-Fuissé Verget 2007, Ginger Selection, Marcona Almonds, Valencay, Ruby Peach
Preserve, Florentine Fruit & Nut Chutney, Piccadilly Blend, Gigantissimi Florentines,
Pedro Ximenez Sherry, Pauillac Haut Bages Averous 2001, Kings Blend, Icy Mints Box and
Greens Organic Cheddar.
A V&A membership, giving you free entry to exhibitions at the V&A for a year,
the use of the exclusive Members Room and a chance to attend a programme of special events.
Find out more about Membership benefits
Hats: An Anthology
A copy of Hats: An Anthology, a lavish hardback by Stephen Jones and Oriole
Cullen with a foreword by John Galliano.
Find out more about ‘Hats: An Anthology
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date is 31 May 2009
- The winner will be the first entry drawn. Judge’s decision is final
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland (excluding employees of the V&A and Fortnum & Mason)
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over
- No correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry per person
- No cash alternative
- No purchase necessary