2. You further grant the Museum the right to give members of the public a copy of any image or surrogate of your contribution for the purpose of private study or educational activities or research.
3. In submitting your contribution you hereby warrant and undertake to the Museum that;
3.1 your contribution is your own original work and that you are fully entitled to grant to the V&A the rights under Clauses 1 and 2 and that by doing so you do not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights;
3.2 you are not aware of any third parties who might be entitled to prevent the V&A from exploiting the Copyright or from reproducing any of the items in your contribution or distributing copies thereof to the public;
3.3 you will not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio;
3.4 you agree to indemnify the V&A against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the V&A as a result of your breach of the above warranties;
4. You will not submit anything intended to support or promote a business. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
5. You agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the V&A website and the purposes specified above;
6. The V&A reserves the sole right to remove any content that it deems unsuitable. This might include but not be limited to content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable.
7. The V&A reserves the right to use none, part or all of your submission and may delete any contribution published onto its website at any time.
8. Data submitted to this site is made available in an open manner to developers through an API (Application Programming Interface). In common with other organisations, we are encouraging the reuse and repurposing of the content on our site. This means that you may see your images on other websites where it may be used in a different context. The data which we provide will not include your contact details such as your email address.
If you do not want to grant to the V&A the above rights or cannot provide the warranties set out above, please do not submit your contribution.