- What:Membership Events
Painters’ Hall is home to the Worshipful Company of Painter- Stainers whose roots can be traced back to the thirteenth century.
The first Hall was donated to the company in 1532 but was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666. It was rebuilt but destroyed once again by enemy action in 1941. The present Hall reopened in 1961 and combines the traditional elegance of a city livery hall with modern facilities. Members will be given a tour of the building and its art collection.
10.00 – 12.00