- What:Membership Events
Armourers’ Hall, situated on the corner of Coleman Street and London Wall, has occupied what was the original site of the Dragon and Five Shoppes Inn since 1346.
It was one of the very few buildings to escape destruction in the Great Fire of 1666. In 1795 it was enlarged, but the Worshipful Company of Armourers & Brasiers decided in 1839 to rebuild the Hall completely, with the dome being added in 1872. Members will be given a tour of the building incorporating the collection of art and armour.
11.00 – 12.30
£20 (including refreshments)