- What:Membership Events
The church of “The Congregation of the Oratory of Saint Philip Neri” was built between 1880 and 1884.
Popularly known as the Brompton Oratory, it is the second largest Roman Catholic church in London, with a nave exceeding in width even that of St Paul’s Cathedral. The architectural style and atmosphere were deliberately Italianate in order to bring St Philip’s romanità to nineteenth-century London. Join James Cross, the Oratory Ceremoniere, as he leads an exclusive tour of this magnificent building.
14.00 – 16.00