Open Thu - Mon
Tap into a mix of fresh, modern beers perfectly paired with tantalising summery bites
Following our last sold out event, we’re excited to welcome Dundee’s own independent ‘engineers of beers’, 71 Brewing, for our next Tatha Takeover.
Since opening the city’s first active brewery in 50 years, 71 Brewing have led the revival of the lost art of crafting crisp lagers and small batch brews in Dundee. With a blend of new wave, modern brewing techniques, traditional european styles and superior quality ingredients, theirs are beers you’ll want to drink time and time again.
Hearing direct from the 71 Brewing team, you'll sample and learn about four beers from their range alongside perfectly paired bites.
Whet your tastebuds sampling:
• ‘Life in Motion’ – a black IPA
• ‘Rhubarb fruition’ – a rhubarb, blood orange and lime sour
• ‘Outer galactic’ – a dry, hopped imperial pilsner
• ‘Dark berry beret’ – a raspberry, blackcurrant and blackberry sour
Alongside delicious paired dishes crafted by our head chef Alex. Tuck into:
• BBQ chicken lollipops with a blue cheese dip (or cauliflower vegetarian option)
• Ceviche inspired dish, featuring cured trout, avocado, candy lime and polenta
• Duck bao buns (or mushroom vegetarian alternative)
• Rhubarb trifle, with white chocolate caramac and ginger
And at £32pp, you’ll wish you were beer… hiccup here.
Doors open at 18.30 and the tasting will begin at 18.45.
If you would like to book for a larger party, please contact us directly 01382 411 611.
V&A Dundee Membership enables you to visit our changing exhibitions time and time again