Open Wed - Mon
Warm up this October with authentic Indian cuisine
For October’s takeover we welcome Perth-based restaurateur, Praveen Kumar. His takeover will showcase authentic Indian cuisine, with a fragrant, beautifully spiced menu – the perfect antidote to darker nights and colder weather.
Praveen established the bustling Perth restaurant TABLA in 2009, built on his southern Indian heritage and passion for the freshest authentic ingredients. His mission to create and share only the best dishes has seen TABLA win "Best Asian Restaurant - Tayside" at the recent Asian Restaurant Curry Awards 2021.
For £45 per person, you’ll enjoy:
• Papadoms, spiced onions, mixed pickle and mango chutney
• Haggis bonda - a great combination of Scottish haggis, Indian spices with green chilli, ginger & garlic (GF, DF)
• Murgh pakora - tender pieces of chicken, marinated in an authentic batter & served with chilli sauce (GF, DF)
• Samosa chat - mix vegetable in puff pastry, tamarind chilli & mint sauce, chickpeas and Perthshire potato chat (V)
• Tulsi seekh kebab - Scottish lamb mince, chopped green chilli, ginger and basil (GF, DF)
• Andhra kodi koora,“my grandmother’s recipe” - chicken, chilli, fresh curry leaf and tomatoes with onion tamarind sauce (DF)
• Methi gosht - slow cooked tender Scottish lamb with fresh fenugreek leaves, Perthshire rapeseed oil and garam masala (DF)
• Pilau rice - basmati rice cooked with whole garam masala spices (Vg, DF)
• Plain naan
• Gulab jamun - rice flour dough deep fried, rested in sugar syrup, flavoured with cardamom and saffron
Vegetarian, vegan and dietary requirements can be catered for, just let us know in advance.
Every great meal deserves great accompanying wine. A selection of wine pairings, carefully chosen by Alliance Wines, can be added on the evening.
Doors open 19.15, with the takeover beginning at 20.00.
Spaces are limited, book now to secure your spot.
V&A Dundee Membership enables you to visit our changing exhibitions time and time again