V&A Dundee Members
If you have previously booked tickets online using your Membership:
1. Visit our website in advance of your visit. The earlier the better for the best chance to secure your preferred date and time.
2. If you want entry to the museum to visit Mary Quant, visit vam.ac.uk/dundee/exhibitions/mary-quant and select “Book Now”.
3. If you want general entry to the museum alone, visit vam.ac.uk/dundee/event/266/v-a-dundee-entry and select “Book Now”.
4. With either option, you will be directed to select a date and a 15 minute timeslot. Make your selection and press “Proceed to tickets”.
5. You will then be able to choose your ticket types and quantities. Add your tickets using the drop-down buttons, and then select “Add to basket”.
6. You will now have the opportunity to review your basket. At this point, before you proceed to check-out, you will see a green-bannered prompt, which is how you will activate your Membership entitlement.
7. Select the log-in link of “If you are a registered client, please log-in to load your details.”
8. A pop-up will appear giving you the opportunity to enter your Membership email and password under “returning customer”.
9. Sign-in using your details and proceed to checkout.
10. Your ticket selection will then be automatically discounted according to your Membership type – individual, plus one or family and friends. Tickets covered by your Membership will be fully discounted.
If you provided an email when taking out your Membership but haven’t booked tickets online before, you will need to follow the same steps above but also activate your online account:
1. Follow steps 1-7 as above.
2. At step 8, select “Setup or reset your password”, and then enter your email address.
3. You will receive an email allowing you to setup a password and activate your online account.
4. Once this is done, you will be able to complete your transaction with your Membership entitlement applied.
If you have any questions about reopening or booking a visit, just email email@example.com or call us on 01382 411 660.
V&A South Kensington Members
Members of V&A South Kensington can prebook online using a code supplied by their membership team.
- Code can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 020 7942 2271
- Once you have received a code, book a date and timeslot for the exhibition that suits you.
- Enter the code provided into the box for "Voucher or Promo code" when prompted to discount the selected tickets for members.