Following Scottish Government guidance, we have kept some additional measures in place to ensure your safety.
Here's what you need to know:
- The museum is open Thursday – Sunday, 10.00 – 17.00
- If you are unable to attend your booked Night Fever time slot, please call 01382 411611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will exchange your tickets for another date.
- Please wear your face covering (unless exempt)
- If you’d like to book a wheelchair in advance, please email email@example.com – we only have limited availability, so this is advised. All wheelchairs will be thoroughly cleaned between each individual use.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms, you must stay at home. If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of coronavirus you must follow relevant Scottish Government guidance.
The measures we have put in place to keep you and our team safe are informed by Scottish Government guidance.
If you have any questions about the safety measures or booking your visit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01382 411 611.