We’ve been hard at work preparing the museum so that it is safe for you to enjoy.
Here's what you need to know:
- Please check COVID guidance before you travel.
- If you are unable to attend, please call 01382 411611 or email email@example.com and we will exchange your tickets for another date.
- Bring your face covering (unless exempt) and have your tickets ready, either printed at home or on your phone. If you have booked to see Night Fever, you need to show both your Museum Entry and Night Fever tickets.
- Check-in Scotland: On arrival at the museum, it is now mandatory for us to record contact details from every single visitor, rather than just the person who booked the visit. Don’t worry though, it’s very easy to do and our team will be on hand to help. If you won’t have a smartphone with you, please make sure you have a note of your email address and phone number to hand. If you are visiting Tatha, you will be asked to check in again to comply with the Scottish Government guidance for hospitality.
- Our cleaning regime for the entire museum has been increased. You will see regular cleaning throughout your visit.
- If you’d like to book a wheelchair in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we only have limited availability, so this is advised. All wheelchairs will be thoroughly cleaned between each individual use.
- In line with Scottish Government guidance, your booking allows us to gather contact details for Test and Protect. These are stored securely in line with ICO requirements.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms, you must stay at home. If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of coronavirus you must self-isolate as per Scottish Government guidance.
The measures we have put in place to keep you and our team safe are informed by Scottish Government guidance and are subject to change in line with this.
If you have any questions about the safety measures or booking your visit, email email@example.com or call us on 01382 411 611.
Until then, if you’re looking for some inspiration you can enjoy the museum at home with our range of design resources.