Please check the COVID guidance for your area before you book.
If your visit is affected by the current Scottish Government guidelines you can reschedule your tickets for a later date.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give the team a ring on 01382 411611.
We’ve been hard at work preparing the museum to make it safe for you to relax and enjoy.
Here are the changes we've made that you need to know about:
- We’re open Thursday to Monday, 10.00 – 17.00.
- All entry to the museum now requires a ticket. You need to book a ticket in advance for general museum entry, as well as for Mary Quant. This is so we can ensure a safe, smooth and enjoyable experience for you by managing the number of people within the building. Book your free general entry ticket or buy your ticket to Mary Quant.
- All visitors, 5 years of age and above, must wear a face covering inside the museum unless exempt due to a medical condition. Our team will also be wearing face coverings for your protection.
- The layout of the museum has been adapted to ensure physical distancing and we have reduced our capacities to give you plenty of room and time to roam. There is a one-way flow in and out of the museum, as well as around our shop and Tatha Café and Restaurant.
- Tatha Café and Restaurant is open as normal. We will not be offering alcohol indoors, however, guests seated outdoors on the Allan Terrace can purchase from the bar menu as usual.
- You’ll find hand sanitiser on arrival and throughout the museum. Help yourself as often as you like.
- Our cleaning regime for the entire museum has been increased. You will see regular cleaning throughout your visit. We’re paying particular attention to places of high use such as the bathrooms and actively managing access for your safety with only one household at a time allowed in each bathroom.
- If you’d like to book a wheelchair in advance, just email email@example.com or call 01382 411 611. We only have limited availability, so this is advised. All wheelchairs will be thoroughly cleaned between each individual use.
- We have large print guides available to view and download from our Mary Quant or Scottish Design Gallery pages.
- Tatha Café and Restaurant has been redesigned to give plenty of space to eat in comfort. Book to sit-in at Tatha to enjoy a lunch-time meal or a Mary Quant inspired afternoon tea or pick up a treat from our takeaway menu. You’re welcome to enjoy your takeaway food at our ground floor seating area looking out over the river.
- Our shop has also been redesigned so there is plenty of space to enjoy a browse in safety.
The measures we have put in place to keep you and our team safe are informed by Scottish Government guidance and are subject to change in alignment with this.
If you have any questions about the safety measures or booking your visit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01382 411 611.
Until then, if you’re looking for some inspiration you can enjoy the museum at home with our range of design resources.