We can’t wait to welcome you back to the museum from 27 August. We’ve been hard at work preparing the museum so that it is safe for you to relax and enjoy. There are a few changes you need to know:
- All entry to the museum now requires a ticket. General museum entry, as well as for Mary Quant, requires advance booking. This is so we can ensure a safe, smooth and enjoyable experience for you by managing the number of people within the building.
Book your free ticket
- The layout of the museum has been adapted to ensure physical distancing and we have reduced our capacities to give you plenty of room and time to roam.
- Our cleaning regime for the entire museum has been increased. You will see regular cleaning throughout your visit. Bathrooms will be actively managed to ensure your safety and comfort.
- If you’d like to book a wheelchair or hearing loop in advance, just email firstname.lastname@example.org - we only have limited availability, so this is advised. All wheelchairs and hearing loops will be thoroughly cleaned between each individual use.
- Tatha Restaurant and our shop have been redesigned, so you can still enjoy a foodie treat or pick up your very own design memento during your visit.
The measures we have put in place to keep you and our team safe are informed by Scottish Government guidance and are subject to change in alignment with this.
Further information on these measures will be released shortly. If you have any questions about reopening or booking your visit, just email email@example.com or call us on 01382 411 611.
Until then, if you’re looking for some inspiration you can enjoy the museum at home with our range of design resources.