A culinary celebration with the home of golf
2022 will see the 150th Open tournament take place in St Andrews.
For our first Tatha Takeover of the year we’ve partnered up with the culinary team from St Andrews Links Trust, to champion this historic sporting anniversary.
The evening will be hosted by Andrew Brodie, Executive Head Chef of St Andrews Link, and Joe Reddie, Scottish Young Chef of the Year 2019.
- Jerusalem artichoke velouté crisp and curry oil
- Peppered mackerel beetroot, pickled red onion
- Balgove farm beef tartar crispy capers, sourdough
- Twice baked St Andrews farmhouse cheese souffle, black garlic crisp, split chive velouté
- Cock a leekie Birdie, carrot puree, purple sprouting broccoli claret reduction
- Lemon meringue, shortbread, candied mint
- Coffee and Kingsbarn whisky truffle
Sound good? Book your tickets now at £55 per person.
Vegetarian, vegan and dietary requirements can be catered for, just let us know in advance.
Doors open 18.30, for the takeover to begin at 19.00. Spaces are limited, book now to secure your spot.