Saturday 4 April 7pm – Sunday 5 April 10am
The greatest wizard of all-time is looking for a new apprentice. Could it be you?
Come to the museum for an evening of enchanted exploration, magical mayhem, exploding potions (and wands) and find out in our musical bedtime story what happened to the last mischievous apprentice.
It’s the night of the dead disco and a good working relationship isn’t all about work so you can even mix an edible potion and throw some shapes too.
For 6-12 years old (all children must be accompanied by an adult, please see below for full booking details).
£40 per person
• Booking: Booking in advance is essential. This event is designed for families and we cannot allow adults to attend unless they are supervising children. All children must be accompanied by an adult with maximum of two children per adult. Adults are responsible for supervising their party at all times.
• Sleeping arrangements: Sleeping is in the galleries amongst the objects. Visitors of both genders within each party will sleep within the same area. We will supply thin sleeping mattresses. Blow up mattresses are not allowed for health & safety reasons. Staff are on hand through the night to ensure you are safe and comfortable. CCTV is in operation throughout the museum.
• Eating/Drinking: In the morning we will provide breakfast including pastries and juice. There will also be tea and coffee provided. If any children in your party have a food allergy or access requirements, please inform us at the time of booking or by emailing email@example.com. We cannot guarantee breakfast will be nut, diary or gluten free, so if someone has particular food requirements please bring something with you for them to eat.
What to bring:
• Sleeping bag
• Toothbrush and toothpaste
• Eye-mask (some lights will be left on)
• Clothes to sleep in (Not pyjamas or other nightwear – something warm enough for standing outside in the unlikely event of an evacuation. Layers are recommended)
• Packed evening snack
• Water bottle
Please do not bring:
• Camp beds