31 July – 2 August, 10.00 – 15.30
£40 for one day, £75 for two days or £100 for three days (10% siblings discount)
Summer Art Camp returns for more creative fun! Get ready for a jam-packed programme of play and creation inspired by our Collection. Choose from the two camps below:
Secret DIY Museum Film Collective with Albert Potrony
(ages 8 – 12, three days only)
What happens to the toys in the museum after the last visitor leaves the building? Working with artist Albert Potrony, you’ll develop characters, design costumes, make sets and props, and perform and create sound effects.
Adventure Making and Play with Matthew Shaw
(ages 5 – 10, one, two or three days)
Explore materials, build from your imagination, create and play! Make your own play space, and turn the museum into your playground with artist Matt Shaw.
Terms & Conditions (Please read before booking)
- By booking a place, you are agreeing to:
– Give permission for your child(ren) to take part in Summer Camp at the V&A Museum of Childhood.
– Give permission for the V&A staff to administer necessary first-aid treatment in the event of illness or accident.
– Provide all the required information prior to the event date, including: participating child’s name(s), emergency contacts, medical conditions, allergies and intolerances, and your doctor’s contact details.
– We will send you a welcome pack which will detail drop-off and pick-up information, the V&A child protection policy, and a registration form for you to fill in and return.
- Please bring a packed lunch. Snacks and juices will be provided.
- The parent/guardian detailed on the booking will be assumed to be the person responsible for dropping and collecting the participant/s. If someone else will be collecting your child you must inform us ahead of time.
- Parent / guardian is responsible for the administration of any routine medicines for participating children.
Cancellation and alteration policy: refunds will not be given for places cancelled within 7 days of the start of the camp. Booking alternations can be made if the availability remains, however if you are changing to a cheaper booking within 7 days of the start of the event, the difference in cost cannot be refunded.