Published three times a year, V&A Magazine covers all aspects of the visual arts - architecture, design, craft, photography, fashion and fine art - taking the V&A's exhibition and display programme as its starting point.
V&A Magazine aims to be as accessible, intelligent, entertaining and visually appealing as the museum itself. It is available either as part of the V&A's membership package or on subscription.
For advertising enquiries call: +44 (0)20 7735 9263
For editorial enquiries call: + 44 (0)20 7942 2505
Inside the Spring 2015 issue
- Suzy Menkes addresses the life and passions of Alexander McQueen – and the worlds he inhabited.
- James Sherwood assesses the role of Savile Row tailoring in Alexander McQueen’s career.
- Anj Smith provides a statement about the portrait of Alexander McQueen that she created for V&A Magazine.
- Giorgio Riello and Peter McNeil look at progressive interpretations of modern luxury.
- Edwin Heathcote considers questions about the modern civic role of the museum, and what that entails.