Published three times a year, V&A Magazine covers all aspects of the visual arts - architecture, design, craft, photography, fashion and fine art - taking the V&A's exhibition and display programme as its starting point.
V&A Magazine aims to be as accessible, intelligent, entertaining and visually appealing as the museum itself. It is available either as part of the V&A's membership package or on subscription.
- For Membership enquiries call:
+44 (0)20 7942 2271
- For advertising enquiries call:
+44 (0)20 7735 9263
- You can also subscribe online
For editorial enquiries call: + 44 (0)20 7942 2505
Inside the Spring 2014 issue:
- Colin McDowell provides an eyewitness account of how the Italian fashion industry became a global force.
- Designer and artist Carlo Brandelli on what he learned growing up with both British and Italian style.
- Philippa Watkins explains the role of the dynamic Italian textile industry in the birth of "Made in Italy".
- James Stevens Curl retreads William Kent's artistic and social development, revealing the many sides of the Georgian designer and architect.
- Lucy Davies examines the origins of the Prix Pictet prize for photography, and the shortlist for this year's iteration.
- Edwin Heathcote journeys into the V&A to look at the very fabric of the building, and asks: what happens next, and why?
Cover two: Produced by Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli, creative directors of Valentino, for V&A Magazine