Published three times a year, V&A Magazine covers all aspects of the visual arts - architecture, design, craft, photography, fashion and fine art - taking the V&A's exhibition and display programme as its starting point.
V&A Magazine aims to be as accessible, intelligent, entertaining and visually appealing as the museum itself. It is available either as part of the V&A's membership package or on subscription.
- For Membership enquiries call:
+44 (0)20 7942 2271
- For advertising enquiries call:
+44 (0)20 7735 9263
- You can also subscribe online
For editorial enquiries call: + 44 (0)20 7942 2505
Inside the Summer 2013 issue:
- Iain R Webb takes us by the hand and leads us through 1980s London, from riotous mobs to riotous fashion
- Charlotte Gere looks at how pearls come into being, how they have been depicted and how they attained their power
- Amanda Harlech reﬂects on the signiﬁcance that pearls have had since her childhood
- Emily King considers the relationship between literature and visual material, and the state of the book in the twenty-ﬁrst century
- A poem for V&A Magazine on the theme of memory by Chris McCabe
Cover: Created by Terry Jones, founder and creative director of i-D, for V&A Magazine