Published three times a year, V&A Magazine covers all aspects of the visual arts - architecture, design, craft, photography, fashion and fine art - taking the V&A's exhibition and display programme as its starting point.
V&A Magazine aims to be as accessible, intelligent, entertaining and visually appealing as the museum itself. It is available either as part of the V&A's membership package or on subscription.
- For Membership enquiries call:
+44 (0)20 7942 2271
- For advertising enquiries call:
+44 (0)20 7735 9263
- You can also subscribe online
For editorial enquiries call: + 44 (0)20 7942 227
In the Spring 2013 issue of V&A Magazine:
- Dylan Jones on the twists and turns that created the most spectacular pop musician in recent history, David Bowie
- Helen Rappaport on the furs, weapons and live animals that comprised a culture of diplomacy between Britain and Russia from 1509 to 1685
- Penny Martin visits Elsbeth Juda to discuss photography and magazines, and their experiences of working with both
- Anna Gruetzner Robins on Sickert, his complex sense of identity and his great fondness for the rich and varied world of music hall
- John O’Reilly talks to Barbara Nessim about her diverse œuvre, and the difficulties she faced as a pioneering female artist in 1970s New York
- Graphic designer Jonathan Barnbrook discusses his favourite V&A objects