Published three times a year, V&A Magazine covers all aspects of the visual arts - architecture, design, craft, photography, fashion and fine art - taking the V&A's exhibition and display programme as its starting point.
V&A Magazine aims to be as accessible, intelligent, entertaining and visually appealing as the museum itself. It is available either as part of the V&A's membership package or on subscription.
- For Membership enquiries call:
+44 (0)20 7942 2271
- For advertising enquiries call:
+44 (0)20 7735 9263
- You can also subscribe online
For editorial enquiries call: + 44 (0)20 7942 2505
Inside the Autumn/Winter 2013 issue:
- Richard Barnhart takes us on an erudite trip through the history of Chinese painting, beginning with the Tang dynasty and closing with the Qing dynasty.
- Martin Herbert enters the ever-shifting world of Elmgreen & Dragset, and provides an overview of their career to date, the latest development of which has dawned at the V&A.
- Murtaza Vali introduces the artists and designers on the shortlist for this year’s £25,000 Jameel Prize. Their work goes on show at the V&A following the announcement of the winner on 10 December.
- Hannah Betts visits the V&A’s recently acquired Vivien Leigh archive, and pieces together a remarkable life lived between screen, stage and anywhere else Ms Leigh chose to go…