Monday 31 July – Friday 4 August, Monday 7 – Friday 11 August
9.00-15.30 (extended hours 15.30-17.30)
Two days £80 (Mon-Tue), three days £110 (Wed-Fri) or five days £150. 10% sibling discount. £15 per day for the extended hours.
Summer Art Camps return to the Museum for more creative fun! Select from our two exciting camps and get ready for jam-packed week of play and creation inspired by our world-class Museum Collection.
The Secret Museum DIY Film Collective with Albert Potrony
What happens to the toys in the museum after the last visitor leaves the building? Do they have a life of their own? Together with artist Albert Potrony, children will bring the collection to life, setting free its objects through film and fictional stories. Develop characters, design costumes, make sets and props, and finally, perform and create sound effects.
Bringing Stories to Life with Sara Byers
Get inspired by Michael Morpurgo: A Lifetime in Stories, to create your own stories and bring them to life through creative activities. With artist Sara Byers, you will explore characters, objects and scenes from books, then create your own using your imagination. A week of painting, making 3D objects, to large-scale collaborative sculptures.
To book your place, email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions (PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING)
- By booking a place, you are agreeing to:
- Give permission for your child(ren) to take part in Summer Art Camp at the V&A Museum of Childhood.
- Give permission for the V&A staff to administer necessary medical treatment in the event of illness or accident.
- By booking, you are also agreeing to provide all the required information prior to the event date, including: participating child’s name(s); emergency contacts; medical conditions; allergies and intolerances; and your doctor’s contact details.
- Approximately a month in advance of the event, the Museum will be sending you a welcome pack which will detail drop-off and pick-up information, the V&A child protection policy, and a registration form for you to fill in and return.
- Please bring a packed lunch. Snacks and juices will be provided.
- Please note that Week 1 and Week 2 will be a repeating programme.
- he parent/carer detailed on the registration forms will be assumed to be the person responsible for dropping and collecting the participant/s.
Cancellation and alternation policy: refunds will not be given for places cancelled within 14 days of the start of the camp. Booking alternations can be made if the availability remains, however if you are changing to a cheaper booking within 14 days of the start of the event, the difference in cost cannot be refunded. Please also note that the booking office is open Mondays – Fridays only. Full payment for all Summer Camps must be received within 14 days of the event.