Support the V&A by becoming a Member. Enjoy our exhibitions for free and before they open to the public. You can also enjoy the museum from home with our weekly Membership emails that bring you digital tours of exhibitions, interviews with performers, artists and designers, and much more. Delve deeper with highlights from our world-class collections.
Membership benefits include:
- Free, booked entry to all exhibitions – experience more with unlimited visits
- Previews – be the first to see new exhibitions and galleries at exclusive previews
- Members' Room – a beautiful space at the heart of the Museum
- Events – enjoy priority booking for evening talks and access to specially curated Members-only events
- V&A Magazine – discover more with your subscription delivered directly to your door three times a year
- Updates – delve deeper and stay in the know with our weekly emails
- Family access – spark the imagination of the next generation with free access to exhibitions for up to four children
book entry ticket
Join today from just £70 a year and start experiencing the V&A as a Member straight away. With discounted rates for Under 26s, plus the option to add a guest or an extra card, you'll find the Membership that's perfect for you.
Renew your Membership today and enjoy more ground-breaking exhibitions and exclusive events at the world's leading museum of art, design and performance. Upgrade to a Guest or Extra Card Membership and share your next year at the V&A with friends and family.
Unmissable exhibitions, exclusive access, unique events – the perfect present for any culture lover. A Gift Membership treats them to a year of discovery and inspiration at the V&A.
Encounter a different perspective at the heart of your museum. Make each visit unique to you – whether enjoying a cup of tea, lunch from our all-day exclusive menu or a refreshing cocktail.
To ensure our Members have a safe and relaxing time with us, we have made a few changes including:
- Fewer tables to ensure social distancing
- Contactless payments only
- A new one-way system means that you can move through the space easily
- A simpler lunch menu, updated regularly
We hope you enjoy your visit.
Hear from leaders from across the creative world. Celebrate our experts, the collections and the building itself with other like-minded Members, with exclusive access to a range of activities and events. Contact us to be sure you're signed up to our regular emails for news of upcoming events online and in person.
Chaired by the Museum's Head of Membership, the Membership Advisory Group (MAG) represents the interests of Members and provides a forum for discussion. The group is consultative rather than decision making and meets each year in October, February, April and July. Meetings provide a clear channel of communication back to the V&A, a consultation group when deciding terms and benefits offered to V&A Members, and a chance for the Museum to hear Members' views. To propose a topic or a question for discussion at one of the meetings contact us at email@example.com with 'MAG' in the subject field.
Every Membership supports the V&A and helps us to keep our galleries and collections free. Your support is vital, now more than ever, and will help us to continue to educate and inspire with our incredible collections for years to come.
As a charity, the generosity of our supporters is vital to enable our world-class exhibitions and care for our collections. Your support is needed more than ever at this challenging time.
While the museum is closed, please contact us by email.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 2271 (currently an automated message)
Write to us
V&A Membership Office | Victoria and Albert Museum | South Kensington, London | SW7 2RL
In the Museum
There are Membership Desks in the Grand Entrance and the Members' Room. You can also buy or renew a Membership at the Ticket Desk or in any of our shops.
See our Membership terms and conditions