Corporate partners are vital to the V&A. We offer an exceptionally rich and varied range of tailored opportunities, including high-profile multi-year partnerships, sponsorship of our world-class exhibitions, and annual Corporate Membership.
The V&A's experienced Corporate Partnerships team has established an award-winning track record of delivering flexible and imaginative benefits for our corporate partners, achieving return on investment against commercial and corporate responsibility objectives.
The V&A’s outstanding programme and flexible approach enables truly unique partnerships which can include opportunities to:
- Create stand-out partnerships and reach new audiences though association with the world-renowned V&A brand
- Build client loyalty through hosting events in the V&A’s stunning entertaining spaces
- Offer money-can’t-buy experiences with access to experts for out-of-hours tours of galleries, exhibitions and behind-the-scenes
- Provide staff incentives with free entry to V&A exhibitions and access to talks, tours and family activities
- Access unique content and visual materials for brand story-telling and targeted client communications celebrating the partnership
- Host clients and expand networks with invitations to V&A events attended by major donors, corporate supporters, collectors, designers and media
- Integrate your charitable and corporate responsibility commitments with access to learning resources and bespoke content
What our partners say
Societe Generale (lead sponsor of major exhibitions in 2016 and 2017, and Corporate Patron)
For more than a decade now we have supported the V&A, both as a Corporate Member and through hosting an annual flagship event in this incredible building. The V&A is also a firm favourite amongst our staff. We have supported the arts for 150 years and we are proud to build on this well-established partnership with the V&A – but let’s not forget that it is the way such sponsorship is put to use that makes the difference, and I know we are in good hands with the team at the V&A.
Please contact us to explore the full range of current opportunities and how we can tailor a partnership with the V&A to meet your needs. We are always happy to hear new ideas and begin a conversation.
Stacey Bowles, Head of Corporate Partnerships
Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 2603
Corporate membership at the V&A is a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate your support for the arts and to associate with one of the most recognisable and respected international brands. We offer three standard corporate membership packages. For more information, please contact:
The V&A would like to thank our current corporate members for their support.
- Access Industries
- Imperial Health Charity
- JATO Dynamics
- J.P. Morgan
- Partners Capital
- Baglioni Hotel London
- The Doyle Collection
- Edwardian Hotels London
- The Egerton House Hotel
- Firmdale Hotels
- Starhotels UK
We also offer opportunities to hire the V&A.