Open Thu - Mon
A showcase of emerging, local culinary talent
For our final Tatha Takeover of 2021 we’re opening our kitchen to the Hospitality and Professional Cookery students of Dundee and Angus College.
Much of their real-life workplace training was disrupted by the pandemic, so we’re proudly hosting this special evening to support their developing experience.
Under the mentorship of our Head Chef and college tutors, the students will prepare and serve the evening’s offer, running both the kitchen and front-of-house service.
Join us for a delicious evening with a cause. You’ll enjoy a menu of:
• Canapes: Isle of Mull cheddar croquettes with tomato chilli jam; lime and coriander crab blinis with apple and fennel slaw; smoked venison with a celeriac and truffle puree
• Starter: Pressed ham hock terrine with piccalilli, apple puree and spiced brioche
• Main: duck breast, confit of leg ‘bridie’, cauliflower, carrots, potato & cep pavé, red cabbage salad
• Dessert: Pistachio and olive oil cake, pear sorbet, roasted saffron pear, dark chocolate ganache
• Petit Fours: white chocolate, almond and pistachio fudge; mini mince pie
This unique evening can be enjoyed for £50 per person, including a glass of fizz on arrival.
Vegetarian, vegan and dietary requirements can be catered for, just let us know in advance.
Doors open 18.30, for the takeover to begin at 19.00.
Spaces are limited, book now to secure your spot.
Dundee and Angus College has three campus sites in Dundee and Arbroath and offers a wide range of full and part-time courses to more than 16,000 students. Its mission is to generate regional economic growth and social wellbeing through the provision of skills and education for individuals, employers and the wider community. The college runs industry-accredited training courses throughout the year as well as bespoke options to fulfil individual and workforce needs. These are all tied closely into detailed labour market analysis so that learners can identify job opportunities and employers can benefit from a pipeline of new talent.
V&A Dundee Membership enables you to visit our changing exhibitions time and time again