Whether you’re visiting the museum or tuning in to a webinar online, we ask that you:
- Are kind to our staff and other visitors
- Remember that everyone deserves an equally enjoyable experience
- Speak and behave positively with others
- Listen to what others are saying
We welcome debate and discussion, but please be considerate to all. There is no place for:
- Repeatedly interrupting an event
- Discriminatory behaviour, harassment, and defamatory comments
- Advocating for any of the above behaviour
We take reports of abuse very seriously. Abusive content posted during an online event will be removed, and may result in the individual being blocked or barred from attending future events. Individuals who are abusive to staff or other visitors at the museum risk being removed.
Noticed something that wasn’t quite right?
If you would like to report any behaviour inconsistent with our code of conduct, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take appropriate action.
These guidelines represent an ongoing commitment which will be reviewed and regularly updated to reflect your feedback. If you have any thoughts on how we can improve, please contact us via email@example.com.
Thank you to all of those whose knowledge and expertise informed this code of conduct.