Sometimes the naughty post-club takeaway is as good as the night out itself! We've taken this idea and elevated it as our inspiration for a special tapas-style menu for Friday Night Fever. We're serving up five dishes connected to the street food and night out nibbles of cities featured in our Night Fever exhibition.
Indulge in this mini culinary tour from New York to Berlin to Glasgow, and get in your Ibiza groove with a live DJ set courtesy of our friends at the Rhumba Club.
Booking not essential but recommended. Please be aware we've already booked out for our August and September dates, get your seat for 29 October now.
Our Special Tapas Menu...
Enjoy three dishes for £16, or individually for £6.50 (not including the baked morangie brie).
- Roast aubergines – sweet miso sesame sauce, chilli, spring onion, coriander (vg)
- Mini onion bhajis – chip shop chilli sauce, raita (vg)
- Cumin and maple roast carrots – hazelnut dukkha, white bean hummus, harissa, parsley (vg)
- Kiln roast salmon pate – horseradish, crispy capers, pea shoots, sourdough toasts
- 'Fishcotheque' (inspired by London) – haddock goujons, shoestring fries, caper mayo, mushy peas
- Black pudding scotch duck egg – with homemade broon sauce
- 'Sub Club' (inspired by Glasgow) – mini hoagie with pulled slow cooked lamb shoulder, white bean hummus, pickled slaw
- 'Spaghetti disco' (inspired by Italy) – spaghetti croquettes, taleggio, prosciutto, nduja ketchup
- Buttermilk fried chicken – vocado and edamame smash, smoked chilli mayo, chives
- Baked morangie brie – crisp rosemary, Scottish heather honey, garlic toasts. Perfect for sharing. (v) £14
- Paprika salt skin-on fries (vg) £3.50
- Anster truffle skin-on fires £4.50
- Halloumi fries, seaseme, harissa yogurt and spring onions (v) £5.50
- Garlic greens (v) £4.50
- House bread with homemade flavoured butter or Scottish rapeseed oil and vinegar (v) £4.50
- 'Limelight' (inspired by New York) – NYC style lime and vanilla cheesecake, lime curd, meringue, strawberry puree (v) £6.50
- 'The Berghain Berliner' (inspired by Berlin) – mini cinnamon sugar coated donuts, apple whisky caramel, vanilla custard (v) £6.50
For dietary requirements, please call us at Tatha on 01382 411633.