As one of our Patrons you will enjoy unlimited access to our exhibitions, able to visit as often as you like. You will also get access to a range of events designed to enhance your experience of V&A Dundee.
There are a number of Patron levels available to make sure you can join us at a level of commitment that suits you. Join and donate either as a Patron, a Pioneering Patron or a Design Benefactor to make your mark on V&A Dundee’s journey.
£240 per annum Comprising £60 to cover membership benefits and a suggested voluntary donation of £180
As a Patron you will get:
- Free entry to all V&A Dundee exhibitions, as often as you like, for you and a guest
- 10% discount in V&A Dundee shops
- 10% discount off food and drink (exclusions may apply)
- Updates with offers and news about V&A Dundee, straight to your inbox
- 25% discount to V&A South Kensington exhibitions
- Access to Patron events including talks, tours, cultural trips and visits to designers’ studios
- Public credit of your support online
£1,000 per annum Comprising £164 to cover membership benefits and a suggested voluntary donation of £836
As a Pioneering Patron you will join likeminded individuals who share our vision and passion for design, and help to realise the potential of V&A Dundee.
Pioneering Patrons get the same benefits as Patrons (see above), plus:
- Invitations to exhibition opening parties
- The opportunity to attend our annual benefactors’ reception, sponsored by Brewin Dolphin
£5,000 per annum Comprising £293 to cover membership benefits and a suggested voluntary donation of £4,707
Consider making an extraordinary gift to become one of our Design Benefactors and have the closest relationship of all our Patrons.
Design Benefactors can enjoy the same benefits as Patrons and Pioneering Patrons and, in addition, are invited to our annual Design Benefactors’ Dinner.
- If you choose to become a Patron, your benefits will last for one year from your chosen start date.
Donating to V&A Dundee
Donations are vital to our work and V&A Dundee is grateful for your generous support.
The donation is a suggested amount, to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits separately without making any further donation.