Member visits must currently be booked in advance as we continue to manage numbers within the building. Find out how to book your visit here. Member tickets to our exhibitions automatically include an entry ticket into the museum.
V&A Dundee Membership enables you to visit our changing exhibitions time and time again. Whether you pick Individual, Plus One or Family and Friends Membership, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Free entry to all V&A Dundee exhibitions, as often as you like (subject to booking your visit in advance)
- 10% discount in the V&A Dundee shop
- 10% discount on food and drink (exclusions may apply)
- Updates with offers and news about V&A Dundee, straight to your inbox
- 25% discount to V&A South Kensington exhibitions
It is easy to make use of Member discounts within the shop and Tatha Cafe and Restaurant, simply show your membership card (or temporary pass) to staff.
Membership lasts for a year from a chosen start date, and can be easily renewed, meaning you can enjoy making the most of V&A Dundee year on year.
Join or renew
We look forward to welcoming you as a Member. There are three Membership options to choose from:
- Individual Membership: £30 (entry for one cardholder)
- Plus One Membership: £40 (one cardholder who can bring a guest)
- Family and Friends Membership: £65 (two cardholders, entry for four people)
If you have already purchased an exhibition ticket and would subsequently like to become a Member, you can upgrade your ticket during your visit.
If you have any queries regarding joining, renewing or using your membership, please feel free to contact our membership team:
tel: +44 (0)1382 411 660, Monday - Friday, 10.00-16.00
Gift a Membership
All types of Memberships are available as gifts and make the ideal present. These available to purchase in the museum or contact us to arrange for your gift to be delivered to you or straight to your intended recipient.
If you choose to join our membership family:
- Membership cards will be sent out by post: we aim for them to be sent to you within 10 working days of your purchase. If you have already purchased an exhibition ticket and would like to become a Member, you can upgrade your ticket during your visit.
- If you have a booking to visit before you membership card arrives, please bring ID and request a temporary members pass from a member of staff on your arrival at the museum. This will enable you to enjoy your member benefits.
If you are already a Member of V&A South Kensington, you will have free entry to all V&A Dundee exhibitions and access to discounts in the V&A Dundee shops and café (exclusions may apply).
Please review our full terms and conditions: