Make a donation to the V&A
To make a donation to the Victoria and Albert Museum please complete the form below. You will then be transferred to our secure payment gateway (Visit the WorldPay site for details.)
Alternatively, download a donation form (PDF format, 80KB) to make a one-off gift or a Direct Debit Form (PDF format, 140KB) to make a regular donation. You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader to view these files.
You can make a donation safely and securely online by following the instructions below. Your donation will be processed by WorldPay who specialise in the secure processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions about making an online donation please contact us at email@example.com.
We accept the following payment methods:
- In order for us to be able to claim Gift Aid on your donation, you must pay an amount of UK income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the amount that we reclaim on your donations in the tax year.
- For every £1 you give we can claim an extra 25p in reclaimed tax from HM Revenue & Customs.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you are no longer a UK taxpayer you should cancel your declaration.
- Please tell us if you change your name or address.
- You may cancel this declaration at any time by notifying us.