Becoming part of the Director's Circle is a rewarding and engaging way to support the V&A.
Expand your knowledge of our extraordinary collections with our programme of exceptional Director's Circle events. Enjoy privileged behind-the-scenes tours and join curator-led visits to art and design studios and private collections. Be part of our exclusive opening night parties and enjoy out-of-hours viewings of our acclaimed exhibitions.
Easily the richest and most exclusive patrons' programme of all the London museums and galleries
Director's Circle events have included:
- Visiting the studios of Sir Antony Gormley OBE and Edmund de Waal OBE.
- Viewing highlights of our exceptional collections of jewellery, ceramics and artists' books, with the opportunity to handle selected pieces.
- Exploring remarkable private collections and homes in London and beyond.
- Seeing the work of expert conservators in our state-of-the-art textile and painting conservation studios.
- Invitations to the annual dinner, private views and parties.
Support from members of the Director's Circle enables the V&A to grow and conserve our extraordinary collections, stage critically acclaimed exhibitions and expand access for visitors worldwide, now and in the years to come.
Director's Circle membership starts with an annual suggested contribution of £2,000 at Silver level, comprising £1,000 to cover membership benefits and a voluntary donation of £1,000 eligible for Gift Aid. Payment may be made annually or as monthly Direct Debits.
Please contact us to find out more about Platinum, Gold and Silver membership. Complete the form below and we will be in contact with you very soon or get in touch:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 2717 / 2272