Discover the diversity of the V&A's collections with a sociable group of art and design enthusiasts. Network with like-minded individuals, enjoy curator-led tours, go behind-the-scenes at the museum, visit artists' studios and receive invitations to exclusive V&A parties.
By becoming a patron of the world's leading museum of art, design and performance, you will play an integral role in its future. With your generous support, the V&A will continue to host exciting exhibitions, acquire important new works, conserve historic collections and create engaging learning experiences and opportunities for all.
- Attend two V&A exhibition opening night parties per year
- Attend the annual Young Patrons' Circle Party
- Go behind-the-scenes with close-up viewings and out-of-hours tours led by our expert curators
- Visit new and established artists, designers, and makers in their studios, as well as private collections
- Receive tickets to the V&A's acclaimed Fashion in Motion catwalk shows
- Enjoy unlimited free priority entry to all V&A exhibitions with a family member
- See your name acknowledged in our Annual Review
- Gain access to the V&A Members' Room
- Enjoy priority booking for V&A Membership events
- Receive two complimentary copies of the V&A Magazine a year
- Get a 10% discount in our Shop and Café
Young Patrons' Circle memberships start with an annual suggested contribution of £1,100 for Individual membership, comprising £500 to cover membership benefits (listed above) and a voluntary donation of £600 eligible for Gift Aid. Payment can be made annually or monthly.
If you are aged between 20 to 40 and you are interested in finding out more, please fill in the form below. A member of our team will be in contact very soon.