Salted caramel eggs
- Delivery & Returns
Delicately decorated to resemble quail eggs, the sugar coating contains single-origin milk chocolate with a deliciously indulgent salted caramel filling. Handmade in the UK, the eggs are free from palm oil and supplied in compostable film packaging.
• Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (50%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavouring), Almonds (48.4%), Salt (0.5%), Glazing Agents (Gum Arabic, Zein (Maize Protein)), Flavouring
• Allergens: Please see BOLD above. Made in a factory which handles nuts, wheat, seeds, soya and milk
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Store in a cool dry place
• Made in the UK
- UK standard delivery £5 (FREE on orders £35 and over*)
- Europe standard delivery £20
- Rest of the world standard delivery £30
*UK only. Excludes custom prints. Does not apply to exhibition tickets, events, courses and Memberships.
Find out more about delivery.
RETURNSIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, most items are eligible for a full refund when returned within 28 days.
Find out more about returns and exceptions that apply.
Fabergé in London: Romance to Revolution
This exhibition explores master goldsmith, Carl Fabergé – whose internationally recognised firm symbolised Russian craftsmanship, luxury and elegance – and the Anglo-Russian relationship which saw the opening of a London branch in 1903.