Silver rectangle cufflinks by Oli & J
Only 3 available
- Delivery & Returns
Oli & J take vintage objects steeped in history and transform them in to unique, interactive and beautiful pieces. Their elegant, one-off designs combine old parts and new 3D technology to make contemporary jewellery with a quirky and timeless style.
Watch parts dating from the 1960s are used to make these stylish stainless steel cufflinks, revealing the 17 rubies usually hidden in the watch’s pivot mechanism.
• 1960s watch parts
• Original 17 ruby jewel bearings embedded in watch piece
• Stainless steel cufflink base screwed in to the frame of the watch piece
Author/Artist/DesignerOli & J
2cm x 1.5cm
Stainless steel cufflink base, 1960s watch parts, rubies
- UK standard delivery £5 (FREE on orders £35 and over*)
- Europe standard delivery £20
- Rest of the world standard delivery £30
*UK only. Excludes custom prints. Does not apply to exhibition tickets, events, courses and Memberships.
Find out more about delivery.
RETURNSIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, most items are eligible for a full refund when returned within 28 days.
Find out more about returns and exceptions that apply.