Triple cotton pearl hook earrings by Anq
Only 2 available
- Delivery & Returns
Not strictly a pearl, cotton 'pearls' have been made in Japan for over 50 years. They are created by artisans who apply a specially developed lustrous coating over compressed cotton balls.
These drop earrings recall traditional jewellery styles, while the use of lustrous cotton pearls makes them lightweight and easy to wear.
• Cotton pearl (pressed cotton with special technique)
• Gold-plated brass earring hooks (nickel-free)
Cotton pearls, gold-plated brass earring hooks (nickel-free)
Delivery & Returns
- UK standard delivery £5 (FREE on orders £35 and over*)
- Europe standard delivery £20
- Rest of the world standard delivery £30
*UK only. Excludes custom prints. Does not apply to exhibition tickets, events, courses and Memberships.
Find out more about delivery.
RETURNSIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, most items are eligible for a full refund when returned within 28 days.
Find out more about returns and exceptions that apply.