Circular brooch by Jakhu Studio
Out of Stock
- Delivery & Returns
London brand Jakhu Studio was founded on the principles of contemporary design, high-quality craftsmanship and the finest materials, taking inspiration from the beauty of geometry, ancient arts and the natural world. The sculptural yet lightweight pieces are hand-crafted in Peru by women silversmiths in the central Andres, using locally sourced silver and traditional manufacturing techniques to create a unique matt silver finish. Stunning in its simplicity, this silver brooch will look beautiful on your lapel.
• Care instructions: Jakhu Studio jewellery is chemical-free, so the silver will oxidize rapidly on exposure to air over time. To prevent oxidization, we recommend keeping jewellery in a dust bag when not being worn, and store in a cool dry place away from sunlight
• Remove jewelley when applying perfume and cosmetics
• Silver is a ‘soft’ metal; scratches and small dents are considered signs of normal wear
• To restore sheen lost over time, rub jewellery with a green scourer, re-polishing by hand in one direction and removing surface stains and marks
• Pickling is a process that removes oxidization and gives a white-matt finish. Natural pickle method techniques can be found online
925 sterling silver (92.5% sterling silver, 7.5% copper)
Delivery & Returns
- UK standard delivery £5
(FREE on orders £60 and over*)
(3 – 6 working days)
- Europe standard delivery £20
- Rest of the world standard delivery £30
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund.
About the designer
Jakhu means "things of value" in Aymara, a pre-Inca language. Handcrafted in Peru by women silversmiths from San Jeronimo de Tunan, in the central Andes, these contemporary lightweight pieces are produced with locally sourced silver and crafted using traditional silversmithing techniques to create a unique matt silver finish.