London Design Festival 2019
Join our panel discussion to explore how the cultural heritage sector can adapt its practices to include digital materiality and intangibility.
In partnership with Lumen Art Projects. Part of Digital Design Weekend (21-22 September).
This event is free but booking is essential..
Our panellists include:
- Johanna Agerman Ross, Curator of 20th and 21st Century Furniture and Product Design at the V&A (Chair)
- Tom Ensom, Digital Conservator, Tate
- Carla Rapoport, Founder and CEO of Lumen Art Projects and Lumen Prize
- Nicola Schauerman, Interactive artist and Lumen Prize winner
- Natalie Kane, Curator of Digital Design at the V&A
This event is very popular and places are limited. For guaranteed entry with ticket please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time, latecomers will not be accommodated. First come first served general admission opens 10 minutes before the event.