London Design Festival 2019
Digital design and technology innovation offer new ways to think about collecting and preserving art and cultural heritage. Join our discussion to examine how these technologies bring exciting preservation and reproduction opportunities but also challenge museum and Cultural Heritage professionals to critically reflect on their own practices. This event is part of Digital Design Weekend (21-22 September 2019)
Booking is essential.
Our panellists include:
- Laura Jones - Culture in Crisis International Coordinator, V&A (Chair)
- Anaïs Aguerre - Culture Connect Founder and ReACH Project Director
- Dr Jennifer Wexler - Museum Archaeologist, Fitzwilliam Museum
- Tom Flynn - Cultural Heritage Lead at Sketchfab
- Steve Dey - Director of ThinkSee3D
This event is very popular and place are limited. For guaranteed entry with ticket please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time, latecomers will not be accommodated. First come first served general admission starts 10 minutes before the event.