David Bowie is: New York edition
- Delivery & Returns
The David Bowie is New York edition marks the culmination of the spectacular V&A touring exhibition – which has now been seen by nearly 2 million people across the world. Produced in close collaboration with The David Bowie Archive, it includes an additional selection of NYC material chosen for the final destination of the tour, the Brooklyn Museum of Art.
Created by the Barnbrook studio, with the original team who worked on the first edition, each element of this celebratory edition has been carefully selected, and specially printed, for the 1000 copies available. The orange highlight colour is now replaced with silver throughout, radically changing the appearance of the book.
The Brooklyn Museum display represents the final bow of the exhibition, and this final edition of the publication will provide a fitting memento.
Each of the 1000 copies of the New York edition includes:
- A 32-page, French-folded hardbound booklet with additional New York material from the David Bowie Archive. The pages are printed on a 90gsm light-weight uncoated paper, printed 4-colour plus one metallic silver pantone colour on the outer pages, and 1 metallic silver pantone on the inner pages. The book is bound in white cloth, and embossed with 2 contrasting silver foils. The book is swiss-bound, with silver endpapers.
- A copy of the original publication, reworked in silver rather than orange, with a silkscreen print on the cover and 2 ribbon markers. The book is bound in white cloth, and embossed with 2 contrasting silver foils. A metallic silver pantone ink is used in the printing of the book, to match the booklet.
- A white display box, printed with a raised spot varnish finishing over a soft-touch lamination. The book and booklet are wrapped in white tissue paper inside the display box.
- The box is wrapped in white tissue paper and placed inside a bespoke mailing carton, also designed by Barnbrook studio.
Author/Artist/DesignerVictoria Broackes and Geoffrey Marsh, eds
Box approx. 43cm x 33cm
Delivery & Returns
- UK standard delivery £5 (FREE on orders £35 and over*)
- Europe standard delivery £20
- Rest of the world standard delivery £30
*UK only. Excludes custom prints. Does not apply to exhibition tickets, events, courses and Memberships.
Find out more about delivery.
RETURNSIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, most items are eligible for a full refund when returned within 28 days.
Find out more about returns and exceptions that apply.