Large multicoloured patchwork quilt - assorted
Only 1 available
- Delivery & Returns
Created exclusively for the V&A, this bold geometric quilt was handmade by skilled artisans in India. The craftspeople who make these pieces work instinctively to create unique patterns on each quilt.
This quilt design is informed by traditional 'Ralli' quilts which are often made from scraps of fabric, dyed and sewn together in bold formations, and can be found in the Kutch and Rajasthan regions of India as well as in south Pakistan.
Please note, price is for one item from an assorted collection, each pattern is completely unique and colours may vary.
- Upcycled fabrics are used to create this quilt from a mix of cotton and polycotton fabric.
- Dry clean only or spot clean with gentle soap and a damp cloth
- Made exclusively for the V&A in India
225cm x 150cm
Upcycled fabrics are used to create this quilt from a mix of cotton and polycotton fabric
Delivery & Returns
Example content. V&A to populate the proper content.
- UK standard delivery £5
(FREE on orders £35 and over*)
(3 –6 working days)
- Europe standard delivery £20
- Rest of the world standard delivery £30
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund.