London Design Festival 2021
Please join the Digital Fashion talk using this Zoom link:
Hear from artists and designers showcasing interactive digital fashion displays at the V&A Digital Design Weekend until 26 September.
Our speakers will include:
- Oriole Cullen – Fashion Curator at the V&A (Chair)
- Paula Sello – Co-founder Auroboros
- Alissa Aulbekova – Co-founder Auroboros
- Matthew Drinkwater – Head of Fashion Innovation Agency, London College of Fashion
- Niall Thompson – Managing Director dandelion + burdock
Auroboros is a fashion house that merges science and technology with physical couture and digital-only ready-to-wear. They are currently showcasing "Biomimicry", a real-time growing couture worn by the AI artist robot Ai-Da in the fashion gallery.
Fashion Innovation Agency and dandelion + burdock are showcasing Pose XR in the Sackler Centre: a virtual tool to art direct your own fashion shoot. Featuring a series of volumetric videos, the VR experience can be controlled in your web browser via a series of parameters with almost infinite possibilities.
The event will take place over zoom.