Second Wednesdays of the month excluding April and August (9 January, 13 February, 13 March, 8 May, 12 June, 10 July, 11 September, 9 October, 13 November, 11 December)
13.00 – 15.00
£3 per child, booking essential
Meet the team from Montessori Centre International for this sensory, creative play session with your little one. Each session will explore a theme related to different parts of the Museum with suitable resources and materials.
Organised by Montessori St Nicholas charity.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
• Bookings will open two weeks before the session takes place.
• This programme is designed for pairs of ONE child and ONE adult. We are not able to book a group of one adult with multiple children or vice versa. The exception to this rule is twins in which case you should email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an extra ticket.
• You are only able to book your own place, we are not able to take bookings for friends.
• If you are no longer able to attend, please call us on 020 8983 5200. If you don’t attend without informing us three times, we will no longer be able to book you onto the session.
• We are not able to offer refund for this event