Saturdays, 10.45 – 11.30 & 12.00 – 12.45
Open Play won’t take place on 22 & 29 December, and will be replaced by school holiday programme
Touch, move and explore – a brand new, open-ended play session in a bespoke environment inspired by the Museum’s collection. Browse through the selection of play things created by artist Albert Potrony, and follow your child’s lead for a fun play time.
Book your session from:
– Open Play: babies (10.45 – 11.30, 6 months to pre-walking)
– Open Play: toddlers (12.00 – 12.45, walking – 4 years)
FREE, booking essential
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
• Bookings will open at 10am on the Monday before the session takes place.
• This programme is designed for pairs of ONE child and ONE adult. We are not able to book a group of one adult with multiple children or vice versa. The exception to this rule is twins in which case you should email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an extra ticket.
• You are only able to book your own place, we are not able to take bookings for friends.
• If you are no longer able to attend, please call us on 020 8983 5200. If you don’t attend without informing us three times, we will no longer be able to book you onto the session.
• The waiting list applies to tickets that are cancelled in advance, any tickets cancelled on the day will be redistributed as a walk-up ticket on a first come first serve basis
• Please arrive ten minutes before the session begins to register, if you are late then your ticket may be given to someone else